done list

Finally holiday gone...
tomorrow will be the first day of my delta second sem...
huh...finally i get my laptop back today...
there's has been some time i didn't update my blog...
hopefully it haven't fully covered by spider web...
haha...so today i gonna share about my "holiday"
which was my semester break which started at 10/10/09
but luckily my last subject was at 8/10/09
so i was actually earn 2 more days for holiday...
what had i done actually in this 2 weeks?
hmm...let's took some time and think about it...
first, we finally had our first trip to Cameron Highland
yuhuu...with totally of 9 ppl,3 pairs and 3 single
it's such a nice trip to be there and thanks all "ipoh"ian's parents
second,i have been working as a foreman at AMG car care centre
as this is not the first time for me.
so...it's such a good experience for me
as i like it too...
third...
what should it be?
i think that's all
since i cannot figure out any others stuff that i had done...
huh...there's just 2 things and cost me 2 weeks holiday....
lastly i would like to say thanks holiday and good bye...
finally i could went back to melacca and enjoy my life as student...
hehe

Monday, October 26, 2009

0 Comments: