Delta 3rd sem:surgery for laptop

huh...it's the third days for my last semester of Delta year...
after 3 weeks of holiday and finally it's another uni's life began...
how i felt?
thanks God,i had passed my last semester with 3.03
although i'm not satify with this result
because i felt this it could be much more better if i could write faster...
anyways,God had His plan on us thru everything that happened?
There's another "freshie" that i ever tried...
which was surgery for my laptop...
Last night when i was hanging around at my friend's room
and by the time i went back to my room i heard something
"zhi zhi~" coming out from my laptop...
it makes me felt so uncomfortable
so i decided to found out where did the sound came from
without much consideration,i borrowed some tools from my friend
and started to unscrew all the screw
i spent whole night working on this ...
This was the first time i opened up the whole laptop
until it reached the system board
and i realize that my laptop was having a slot of graphic card
does it mean that i can change better graphic card for my laptop
*photo will be upload soon...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

0 Comments: